“Our Vision is to Equip Disciples to Pursue and Serve Christ!”
Nursery & Preschool Care is available for every service located on the NW end of the Main Building.
We love our Babies and Toddlers and strive to provide a safe, clean and loving environment for them.
Safety & Security
* Our check-in security system allows you to register your child’s attendance with us. Each child will receive a numbered security tag, parent/guardian will receive a corresponding numbered tag/card. Children will be released only to the adult with the corresponding tag/card.
* The assigned numbered tag/card will serve as a way to notify parents when children require your attention.
* To avoid congestion in the hallway of the preschool department, it is requested that only one parent/guardian drop-off & pick-up child. Older siblings will not be allowed to drop-off or pick-up children.
* A current information sheet must be kept on file for each child.(Please see director to make any changes or update information.)
* All nursery rooms are staffed with volunteers who have undergone a background screening process to ensure the safety of your children.
* All parents are expected to participate by serving once a month during worship times.
1. Fever: temperature of 99 degrees or higher
2. Pink Eye and eye infections
3. Vomiting and/or diarrhea
4. Any symptom of childhood diseases such as chicken pox, strep throat, flu, and croup
5. Any unexplained rash or skin infections (ringworm, boils, 5th disease, etc)
7. Eye/Nose drainage(thick, green, or pus-like drainage from eye or nose)
Children who appear ill during a church activity will be isolated and you will be notified immediately.
Preschool/ Nursery Directors: Kim Pless & Crystal Horne